Purpose of the position to provide Impresa House with skills and knowledge to operate the CNC machinery to produce Impresa House products. The Offsite Manufacturing Operator works within the leadership of Zone Leaders, and will be involved in driving continuous improvement on all aspects of production.
Offsite Manufacturing Operator
56 Park West Drive Derrimut, Victoria 3030
RESPONSIBILITES AND DUTIES
- Operate and maintain all CNC machinery in each designated zone.
- Utilise carpentry knowledge and skills where required.
- Read and interpret project plans.
- Use initiative to ensure all work is completed to a high standard, and that the factory floor is kept to a high standard in cleanliness.
- Report to the Zone Leader or Senior Production Manager on any issues, delays, or concerns that may be encountered.
- Attend all necessary training when required.
- Maintain a high level of communication on a consistent basis to all departments where necessary.
- Adhere to all occupational health and safety policies and procedures.
- Participate in daily tool box talks.
- Other duties as required.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience in working with joinery or similar industry.
- Proven experience in using CNC machinery would be high advantageous.
- Able to learn and adapt quickly.
- A positive attitude and work ethic.
- A team player who is flexible in working in multiple zones.