To provide Impresa House with hand on skills and experience to efficiently build and construct Impresa House solutions. The Onsite Carpenter’s core scope of work involves the initial measuring and planning of onsite components, installing finished panels inclusive of walls, intermediate floors, and roofing solutions (cassette or truss).
56 Park West Drive Derrimut, Victoria 3030
RESPONSIBILITES AND DUTIES
- Use general carpentry practices and building works to a high standard.
- Work with a team to ensure all aspects of the project are completed.
- Prepare the layout of the project.
- Work towards tight deadlines.
- Ensure all work done is up to code and specification.
- Conduct repairs or maintenance.
- Adhere and upkeep high level of occupational health and safety discipline.
- Other duties as required.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Proven experience in residential projects.
- A proven trade qualification in building and carpentry.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work autonomously and within a small team.
- Excellent work ethic, and high level of motivation to push projects through.
- Excellent personal presentation.
- Hold a White Card.
- Hold a current Drivers License and own transport.
- Hold own tools for projects.
- Strong safety, environment and quality focus.