With every project Impresa House asks itself 5 simple questions:
- What insulation is required and what insulation can be used to provide a better solution?
- How can we prevent air-leakages or provide an air-tight solution?
- How can Impresa House remove any thermal bridges?
- What windows can be utilised and what windows can be provided for a better solution?
- What is the optimal orientation for the project?
In assessing each one of these questions, Impresa House does not just aim to achieve the minimum six star energy rating, but looks at optimising the overall construction process to provide the best outcome for the end consumer.